The Winner’s Mindset
Want to reenergise, remotivate and refocus your team? What does it take to be a winner? Today? Tomorrow?
How do you keep your team motivated? How do you lift their aspirations?
This programme shows you how.
Your team can have the best skills in the world but if their mindset is not right, they are unlikely to reach peak performance.
Having a winning mindset is important. You are 37% better at sales and 31% more productive with a positive mindset, says Harvard Professor Shawn Achor.
We each move in the direction of our dominant thoughts. Now more than ever, the ability to keep mentally strong and maintain a positive outlook is essential.
But how do you instil this in the work place? You’ll find the answers in this exhilarating new LDL programme.
The Winner’s Mindset coaches your team through an 8 step personal leadership workout which enables each individual to peak perform and access their inner resources on demand. Your people learn a ‘mental switch’ to fire up their drive, confidence and resourcefulness. 8 ‘exercises’ they can do anytime, anywhere to boost their positive mindset.
The big result: You get the best out of your people and ultimately your clients
Delegates will learn
- How a winning mindset affects performance
- The role of confidence, self-belief, goals and motivation
- Take responsibility. 'If it's to be, it's up to me'
- Where are you going? How will you get there?
- Your mind as a mental gym. How to fire yourself up.
- See it first. Hold the picture tenaciously.
- How to manage your state
- How to choose your attitude
- The power of expectation
- Mind tricks for success
- The secret edge - self belief.
- How to use great self-talk - 3 rules
- How to control the controllables
- How to use the circle of excellence
How to book